Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MY TUESDAY TRUTHS



My plate is full. Work, school, my blog, social life, daily responsibilities….. yet I yearn for more. The older I get the more I want to learn about everything that interests me. Learning new things excites me. So, I present to you my next goal list…. (Includes both short term & long term)
 
·         Learn to speak French
·         A Certificate in Fitness (either spin or pilates)
·         Continued Education
·         Travel abroad (more)

 
Why I love goals? When something beautiful happens in your life your immediately  filled with adrenaline and you radiate that beauty. By following through with your goals and checking off your list you feel that same adrenaline and your outlook on your life becomes more optimistic.  (atleast for me it does). Your energy is focused on positive changes and less on the negativity that may be around you.

 
What are your goals?

 
I hope however big or small your goals are ....you take the steps you need to make them your reality....
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment