Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SO I THOUGHT.....




Lenten Progress.... I made it till the last minute. Once Lent was over I literally ran to Starbucks for a Chocolate Cake pop. DOWNED IT. For those new to my blog, I had given up chocolate and nut butters for Lent  for 40 days. Click here, here & here  for those posts.

Next up a Russel Stovers Easter Chocolate - broke it i pieces and stopped. Yes, I willingly stopped. WHO HAVE I BECOME!!??

It's true, your body craves what you eat and to be honest it didn't taste as good as I remember.

Within an hour, I had a massive headache and felt sick. Consuming that sugar did not agree with me and it scared me.  So I looked into it. Click here for some facts on the effects of sugar on your body & brain.

I learned this -  if I want something sweet I'm going for the fruit bowl. My body & brain are already thanking me..... I hope you make the better choice for your body and mind, a healthy you is the best you!

No comments:

Post a Comment