Friday, May 10, 2013

FESTIVITIES WEEKEND






The weekend has arrived! Today has got to be the busiest day this week for me - I've
been on the go since 6am running, typing, working, planning etc. Getting ready for a weekend of celebrations and appreciation!


Ill be headed out to the salon shortly to get ready for an engagement party for a friend of mine. Dancing and schmoozing along with some of my closest friends whom I consider family



 Ill then be headed to New Jersey to spend time with my beautiful stepmother and family to celebrate and appreciate all of who she is!

As the weekend begins, I hope you find time to unwind and celebrate your mother, grandmother and mother figures. Make sure to let them know just how special they are to you and enjoy the moment with your loved ones.


Still unsure of what to buy mom? Click here

Why not become a better you? Success in every way!



Have a beautiful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment