Friday, March 7, 2014



Another weekend is upon us and I am looking forward to getting work done. School work that is. I have not been a social butterfly in quite some time and I've accepted that right now I just have to remain as focused as possible on my priorities and put my work and school first. Ill be back to play soon but until then I can be found comfy in my lounge pants rocking a Saved by the Bell pony tail & nose deep in my books. 

If you find some down time here some of the posts from this week on the blog you may enjoy:



Decorating for Less via Pintrest



I hope will be enjoying the weekend and made some plans, whether you are traveling, relaxing with friends or attending a party. Tell me, Id love to hear and live vicariously through you :) Until Monday~

xo
Meems



No comments:

Post a Comment