Monday, March 3, 2014

MONDAY MISCELLANEOUS


Happy Monday to you! I hope you enjoyed this past weekend. It was low key for us, I spent the weekend doing some work around the apartment while the Mr. was recovering from being ill the past few days. 

 I wanted to share with you a few randoms:

 1. Aerin's New Perfume Scents - Right now I am enjoying the Amber Musk and Evening Rose (used once as a room fragrance) . The Amber Musk I highly recommend, the Evening Rose is okay, I'm not into berry and floral scents. I'm quite loyal to my fragrances so I usually test new scents out on my freshly laundered sheets before I wear them. The Amber Musk out of the two is my favorite, it has a warm cozy smell perfect for these cold NYC winter days. The Evening Rose I can do without. If you would like the Evening Rose, I can send it to you as a gift. Send me an email with your address and it is yours!

2. Tom Fords Neroli Portofino - A unisex scent that instantly transports me to Italy. I wore this on Sunday and I felt like I was walking through the Amalfi Coast. I will see how it sits on my skin and if it gets a stellar rating I will 100% purchase the large bottle for spring and summer. 


Perfumes given to me by a friend at estee lauder


3. Late last night, while watching the Oscars I gave myself an at home manicure with a new color I fell in love with. I usually keep to a handful of staple colors but I wanted to try something a bit out of the box. Penny Talk by Essie. This color is more of a liquid copper, I can only imagine how nice it would look on an olive complexion. This color is a must for summer when your skin is glowing....Its like an Oscar Award for each finger.





& that is it! Hope you all have a great start to your week. Again, if you are interested in the perfume above email me directly and I will send you the Evening Rose fragrance as a gift. 

xo
Meems





No comments:

Post a Comment