Wednesday, March 12, 2014

COUCH CHAT

Our couch arrived! Hallelujah!

I have to say this. Damn! This is the most comfortable couch I have ever been on. The next time you head to restoration hardware, sit on their couches…. And tell me they aren't like sitting on a cloud. A cloud that sucks you into the most relaxing sit down experience of your life. The Mr. and I were contemplating sleeping on the couch.

Here is a pic of the couch we chose, a pic of ours to follow.

 

We chose the ARMY DUCK fabric in FOG. A soft smokey gray color and extremely durable. Hence the name Army Duck, the material is used in making Army tents and backpacks so you can only imagine how much wear and tear this couch can sustain. Crazy thing is that despite the fabric being so durable it is unbelievably soft. Home run in my book.


We also decided on The Faux Fur collection in Wolf, a few 22by22 pillows and the Over sized faux fur blanket. HOLY COW. Ok, now if there is one thing every woman should own is this blanket. The most luxurious blanket on the planet. I wrapped myself up in it and couldn't stop raving for 15 minutes...it was my kinda heaven last night. 



Getting up to do the laundry was like a form of human torture, having to unwrap myself from the blanket and couch cloud. I'm sorry if this is a ridiculous post… I'm just so happy with the couch and pillow/throw set we chose.


The Faux Fur collection has really good sales and we purchased ours during the holidays for a steal! Also, if you have a Restoration Outlet near you they are always in stock. Oh and one other tip, the beautiful RH linens can be found at the Outlets too. Sure the colors are limited but for a gift or extra set of Belgian linens you cant go wrong with picking up a set.





Have a beautiful day!

xo
Meems


No comments:

Post a Comment