Friday, March 14, 2014


via Inslee Haynes

Friday has arrived! I have some pleasant news.... tomorrow here in NYC we will get to experience temperatures in the high digits... 61 degrees expected here! Spring has sprung! or at least tomorrow it will feel like it.

I am hoping to get out a bit during my study sessions but my plan again this weekend is to make best friends with my books (again). Midterms are just around the corner!

This week on the blog I shared a few personal stories with you, writing on my blog has become therapeutic for me. I hope some posts hit home with you and resonate with you on  some sort of level.  Let me know which posts you enjoy, I've been enjoying your emails :)




I hope for you this weekend nothing but good times spent with good people. If the weather will be just as nice by you as it will be here may I suggest you spend as much time as you can outside. Head outdoors and make memories. Until Monday, xoxo Meems

No comments:

Post a Comment