Monday, December 3, 2012

FAVE FIVE

1. Nike Sports Bras are a gym necessity for any woman! Having tried many sports bras, this is the only one Ive come across where the "girls" actually stay in place. Some bras weaken with wash and wear but NIKE's has yet to stretch out. Check out the colors they come in.......yes I have them all :)




2. Nike Pro Shorts not only feel super comfortable they do not ride up when performing workout. Plus ++++they are ridiculously cute! Nike knows how to make functional clothing that looks great on just about any shape. Priced perfectly :) 





3. Reebok Realflex Sneakers work for both my running days and my weight training days. They mold to my feet, reasonably priced and once again the colors are just as fun as Nike's sports bras. & yes I own 5 pairs :)



4. Lululemon Head Bands are the only bands that stay in place even after a summer run in NYC. They come in a variety of colors and because of the adhesive rubber on the back Ive been known to loop one around my arm and use as an iPod holder when I forget mine. A bit pricier than most brands but totally worth the splurge.




5. Lululemons Vinyasa Scarf keeps me warm, dry and stylish...highly recommended for a hip fitness chic. This scarf can take you from a yoga workout to a night out, so many ways to wear it.






No comments:

Post a Comment