Wednesday, December 5, 2012

HEALTHY WALLET HAPPIER YOU

Nothing makes me happier than a full wallet. Breaking the bank breaks my nerves! However, like most women, I'm a sucker for luxury makeup brands. The other problem is that I go through makeup much faster than one should. So, Ive been on a quest to find products that work just like the name brands I so love for half the price.

(Insert Angels singing)  I've found the holy grail of deals vs. steals.!




MEET THE STEAL
Dior SkinFlash Radiance Booster Pen $37.00
Not for the frugal by any means, but man oh man what a glow..... $37? eh, Ill pass







MEET THE DEAL & my new love affair
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighter  $7.99
Illuminates, conceals, brightens and doesn't break the bank!!! Same effect as Dior but for a fraction of the cost - at under $8 yes please!




Happy Bank Happy You! 










No comments:

Post a Comment