Friday, December 7, 2012

FRIDAY MORNING



Don't worry, I'm not gonna start off with "Happy Friday", what I will say is "Good Morning, on this cold wet morning....." Most mornings for me start with my morning cup of YOGI SKIN DETOX TEA. It's a tea I was introduced to by an older asian woman at my local health food store, claims to give your skin a glow from within. I swore she looked no more than 40... she is 67 and looks flawless.  She swears by this and I figured its change from my usual green tea. I tried it, loved it and now hooked (along with others but I can get into that another time). Lately, I've been getting from people "Wow, your skin is glowing!" Now, I don't want to give all the credit to the tea, but I'm sure it helps. Cant a girl glow because she is happy? Well in any case, it tastes good and helps me wake up on cold mornings like this in NYC, provides me withe the calm moments before the chaos of the concrete jungle. 


Oh and one more very important piece I forgot to mention... Look really closely at the quote on my tea bag..... You may have to squint.Sorry for the fuzz of the pic its my morning according to my iPhone. The bag reads:

WORK BUT DONT FORGET TO LIVE....

A fresh reminder for me to relax. & on that note Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment